Curry Flavoured Squid Sloppy Rice.
You can cook Curry Flavoured Squid Sloppy Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Flavoured Squid Sloppy Rice
- You need of Oil OR Butter.
- You need of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It’s of Onion *finely chopped.
- You need of Curry Powder.
- Prepare of (*180ml cup) Arborio Rice.
- Prepare of Chicken Stock OR Stock of your choice.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Frozen Squid Rings *about 240g when thawed.
- Prepare of finely chopped Parsley.
Curry Flavoured Squid Sloppy Rice step by step
- Heat Oil (OR Butter) in a saucepan or small frying pan over medium low heat, cook Garlic and Onion for a few minutes, add Curry Powder and Arborio Rice, and just combine..
- Place the mixture into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add Chicken Stock (OR Stock of your choice). Season with Salt & Pepper as required. *Note: If the Stock is salted, you only need a small amount or no Salt..
- Place thawed Squid Rings on top but do not stir, and press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. If your rice cooker has ‘Quit Cook’ setting, use it..
- When the rice is cooked, stir well. Sprinkle with some finely chopped Parsley and enjoy..