Garlic Fried Rice.
You can cook Garlic Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Fried Rice
- Prepare 280 gm of white rice.
- It’s 2 of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions sliced.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- You need 2 tsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
Garlic Fried Rice instructions
- Rinse the rice in cold water then cook in a litre of boiling water for 15-18 minutes until tender. Drain then rinse in boiling water and set to the side..
- In a frying pan or wok, gently heat the sesame oil and fry the 2 cloves of crushed garlic and the white spring onion ends..
- While the garlic is frying, mix together the sauce ingredients. when the garlic is fragrant and translucent, add the rice and turn up the heat. Fry quickly for several minutes over the high heat, when it starts to colour, add the sauce. Continue to stir fry for another few minutes then spoon into a serving dish and top with the spring onion greens..