Mawut Fried Rice with Instan Noodles and Salty Eggs.
You can have Mawut Fried Rice with Instan Noodles and Salty Eggs using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mawut Fried Rice with Instan Noodles and Salty Eggs
- You need 1 packet of instan fried noodles, brewed with hot water & drain.
- Prepare 2 of cooked salted eggs, cut into pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of leftover rice.
- It’s 1 of spring onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare to taste of Enough cabbage.
- You need 2 tablespoon of margarine to saute.
- Prepare of Sweet Soy Sauce to taste (optional).
- Prepare packet of Instan powder seasoning from noodles.
- You need of Fried shallots to garnish.
- You need of Spice ( ground :.
- It’s 5 of bird's eye chilli (deepen on your spicy level).
- It’s 1 of large shallots.
- Prepare 2 of garlic.
Mawut Fried Rice with Instan Noodles and Salty Eggs instructions
- Preheat the pan, add margarine and melt, add the ground spices, add the salted egg, stir briefly, then add the cabbage, stir briefly. Put in the rice and stir well then add the instant noodle powder seasoning stir again until it is evenly distributed..
- Enter instant noodles that have been brewed with hot water and have been drained then stir until all evenly distributed and give a little soy sauce, then taste correction. Finally add the sliced spring onions and stir briefly if it is done turn off the heat and remove to the serving dish..
- Springkel with fried shallots and serve while warm, don't forget the crackers and cucumbers sliced for freshness 😃.