Newspaper is the #1 Selling News WordPress Theme on the market, with 84,000+ customers and full Five Stars item rating based on almost 6,000 website owners’ feedback. Bloggers, vloggers, journalists, business professionals, both beginners and advanced users from the whole world trust the Newspaper Theme to create their perfect online website.
Designed to be simple and easy-to-use, Newspaper Theme is packed with powerful features that help you start your website in minutes.
So, what makes it a must-have for so many people? The Newspaper theme is the only tool you’ll need to build a website on WordPress. The users agree that it’s extremely versatile and allows them to quickly create countless unique sites.
Newspaper Theme is powered by one of the easiest to use and flexible frontend page builder – the tagDiv Composer. All the options you’ll ever need are neatly organized to give you all the power to make the dreams become real.
Below we’ve selected some of the Newspaper WordPress Theme features. The list may be long, but so are the reasons to buy Newspaper.
Version 10 – November 6th, 2019
- new: New Styles and Features on Gutenberg blocks – We’ve added extended & enhanced support for the Gutenberg blocks;
- new: Standard Pack plugin – The Standard Pack premium plugin is available to you for free. When activated, it gives you all the goodies that make you love Newspaper Theme. When you deactivate it, you can decide how much code your website is loading and optimize for a stunning performance;
- new: Discover a wonderful one-click installable PRO Demo created with the tagDiv Cloud Library: Default Demo PRO. More than full website design, the Pro Demos are the perfect combination of lightweight architecture, enhanced performance, and stunning flexibility. You can modify all the templates like the single post, author page, category, and so on, using the frontend drag and drop functionality. Update your theme and enjoy the new demo for free:
- new: Newspaper Default – PRO Demo – https://demo.tagdiv.com/newspaper_pro/
- new: Secure Instagram feeds with the access token – Newspaper Theme automatically imports the feeds from Instagram API with an access token;
- new: Stunning image effects and blend modes on blocks – Now available on tagDiv Composer blocks to help you get the most daring visual impact with your pages;
- new: 7 WooCommerce shortcodes are now available: New products, Featured Products, Best Selling Products, Most Popular “On-sale” Products, Products by Rating, Products by Category, Product Categories;
- new: Header logo with SVG support;
- new: tagDiv Composer search settings on blocks – We included a search function on each shortcode to help you find a specific option faster, way easier;
- new: Enhanced UI design for the tagDiv Composer page builder -We’ve redesigned the whole experience so you can build your website faster and be more efficient;
- misc: Login modal window now loads without the panel option when using the shortcode;
- misc: More inline ads & ad params on the Single Post Content shortcode on Cloud Library templates;
- misc: Translation integration for the Cloud Library templates (WPML);
- misc: Option to disable the schema.org/Article markup on the article;
- misc: Option to display additional text before the date;
- misc: Compressed style selectors for the shortcodes;
- misc: Recently used colors are added on the gradient controllers;
- misc: Video and Audio icon size option;
- misc: We have updated Revolution Slider plugin to the latest version;
- fix: Canonical links on mobile and AMP;
- fix: The Header template at install demo;
- fix: Issue while saving the header template;
- fix: Duplicate the header template;
- fix: tagDiv Composer option to disable LazyLoad effect;
- fix: AMP on the WooCommerce templates;
- fix: Tech Pro & Video Pro demos fixes;
- fix: Page Megamenu;
- fix: Translation on the mobile theme;
- fix: No content for the install demos;
- fix: schema.org/Review markup error;
- fix: Various fixes;
Here is a list of all the changes between v 9.8 and v 10 Modified files - 20 files editor-style.css font-newspaper.css gutenberg-editor.css images\admin-panel\logo-panel.png images\icons\newspaper.eot images\icons\newspaper.svg images\icons\newspaper.ttf images\icons\newspaper.woff includes\tagdiv-config.php includes\wp-booster\tagdiv-global.php includes\wp-booster\wp-admin\css\general.less includes\wp-booster\wp-admin\css\wp-admin.css includes\wp-booster\wp-admin\css\wp-admin.less includes\wp-booster\wp-admin\images\font\tagDiv.eot includes\wp-booster\wp-admin\images\font\tagDiv.svg includes\wp-booster\wp-admin\images\font\tagDiv.ttf includes\wp-booster\wp-admin\images\font\tagDiv.woff includes\wp-booster\wp-admin\tagdiv-view-theme-plugins.php screenshot.png style.css New files - 1 files includes\wp-booster\wp-admin\images\plugins\standard-pack.jpg Deleted files - 0 files none